It takes a huge team of dedicated, knowledgeable volunteers to help us reach students and classrooms across Manitoba. The need for more programs and new resources continues to grow and so does our need for volunteers!
Make a difference in ag education
Volunteering for Agriculture in the Classroom-Manitoba is an opportunity for you to:
- Help Manitoba students understand and appreciate where their food comes from
- Share your agriculture story
- Introduce students to the people working hard to grow Manitoba’s largest industry
- Show students how agriculture impacts their own lives
- Inspire the next generation of leaders, innovators and consumers by helping them explore ag-related careers
How you can help
There are all kinds of ways you can get involved, including:
- Leading students through interactive, agriculture-based learning activities in the classroom – for instance, during Canadian Agriculture Literacy Month (CALM)
- As a Station Facilitator or Class Host at one of our Amazing Agriculture Adventure events.
When a teacher asks for a classroom presentation on a specific agriculture-related topic, we look to the experts in that area for help – which could be you!